teks drama ( bahasa inggris )



The Lost Ring

Many years ago, there lived a family. William Smith’s family who lived in a big house in Wales. They were very rich and they had many servants. One day , Mr. Smith talked with his wife.

Mr. Smith        : "Oh my dear wife .... I know , this is your special day. Today is your birthday, right ?"
Mrs. Smith      : "Oh my God ! I forget that today is my birthday. Thank you dear, you still remember it.”
Mr. Smith        : "Yeah , I will always remember it. Hmmm.... By the way , Would you close  your eyes for a moment ?"
Mrs. Smith      : "Okay my husband, What would you do ?"
Mr. Smith        : "I want to give you a presents.”
Mrs. Smith      : “Really ? What is it ? I love present.”
Mr. Smith        : “Now open your eyes , and this is it. This is a ring for you. A luxurious ring.”
Mrs. Smith      : “Thank you so much , I love it. Yes , I promise I wont lose it.”

But one day, Mrs. Smith lost her ring. One of the servants must have stolen it. She was worried about what her husband, who was away at the time, would say. The ring had cost a great deal of money. She knew that she had to find it before her husband returned because her husband went to Korea for a business.

Mrs. Simth      : “Hmm , what a nice day ! It’s very suitable if I spend this day in the town park.”

Suddenly , the phone rang…

Mrs. Smith      : “Hello my husband, how are you there ?”
Mr. Smith        : “I’m very well here, how about you ? And what are you doing now?”
Mrs. Smith      : “Same with you. I’m very well too. And now , I will go to the town park , because the weather is very nice.”
Mr. Smith        : “Okay, have a nice day. See you …”
Mrs. Smith      : “See you too , honey.”

When she would go out from her badroom, she was vey surprised.

Mrs. Smith      : “Oh no… ! Where is my best ring ? I’m really sure that yesterday I took it here.”
                        Servants , all of you , come here !!”
Servants          : “What can I do for you Mrs, any problems ?”
Mrs. Smith      : “I lose my best ring. Have you ever seen it ?”
The leader of  : “We don’t know about it Mrs. Smith , and we haven’t seen it. Maybe you have forgotten where you put the ring.”
Mrs. Smith      : “No ! I still remember, I took it here yesterday. Who clean my bedroom yesterday ?”
The leader of  : “Owh , there are many servants who clean your bedroom Madam, so I don’t Servant             remember it one by one.”
Mrs. Smith      : “I’m very sure, that one of you stole it !”
The leader       : “No madam , No !”
Mrs. Smith      : “Okay , go out from my bedroom now !”
The leader       : “Excuse me Ma’am .”

Then the leader of servants called all of the servants in the house for talking about the lost ring. The leader of servants asked the servants one by one.

The leader       : “Hey , there is a problem in this house. Madam lost her luxurious ring. Now I want to ask you one by one. Who had cleaned Madam’s bedroom yesterday ?”

But no one answered the leader’s question. After that the leader of servants walked to the one of servant.

The leader       : “Hey you ! Did you clean the Madam’s bedroom yesterday ?”
Servant            : “No, I didn’t.
The leader       : “Did you enter the Madam’s bedroom ?”
Servant            : “Yes I did.”
The leader       : “What did you do in there ? Why did you enter the Madam’s bedroom , whereas you didn’t clean the bedroom ?”
Servant            : “I just prepared breakfast for madam.”
The leader       : “Are you sure ?”
Servant            : “Yes I’m.”
The leader       : “Okay, now you can back to your duty.”
Servant            : “Thank you.”

After that, the leader of servants comes to the Lady’s bedroom. And she said that no one ever seen her luxurious ring.

The leader       : “Madam, I just have called all of servants. But no one said that they didn’t see luxurious ring.”
Mrs. Smith      : “Okay ,thaks for your help.”
The leader       : “Excuse madam.”

The phone rang …..

Mr. Smith        : “Hello my dear wife. I have a happy news for you.”
Mrs. Smith      : “What is that my dear ?”
Mr. Smith        : “This afternoon I want to go home.”
Mrs. Smith      : “What ? This afternoon ? Are you sure ?”
Mr. Smith        : “Yeah , I’m very sure. Why ? You look so surprised ?”
Mrs. Smith      : “No , nothing, I’m waiting for you.”
Mr. Smith        : “Okay, see you.”
Mrs. Smith      : “See you too.”

Then Mrs. Smith phoned her friend, and she asked her friend what will she do and her friend told her to call Carron Wilhan because she is the wisest woman in Wales. And then Mrs. Smith asked to the leader of servants called Carron Wilhan.

The leader       : “Hello , Good morning , could I speak with Carron Wilhan ?”
Carron Wilhan : “Good morning. Yes you could , it’s me. Who is this ?”
The leader       : “I’m the leader of servants in Mr. William Smith house in Wales. And I think you recognize him.”
Carron Wilhan : “Oh yeah, he is my old friend, what can I do for him ?”
The leader       : “Would you come here now ? Because there is a problem here.”
Carron Wilhan : “Okay I will go there now.”
The leader       : “Thank you madam.”

Several hours later , Caron Wilhan came. And then Mrs. Smith told her about what happened in her house, she lost her best ring. Then Carron Wilhan asked to all of the servants be gathered in one large room. As they came in, she look at their face. But she could tell nothing from their faces.

Carron Wilhan : “The leader of servants, I will you give me a life cock and cooking pot, and put the cock on the table and covered it with the cooking pot.”
The leader       : “Okay madam, I want to prepare it. Please wait for a moment.”

After a few minutes , the leader of servants come back to Carron Wilhan with a life cock and cooking pot.
The leader       : “These are a life cock and cooking pot.”
Carron Wilhan : “Okay thank you. Now , please close the curtains !”
The leader       : “Yes madam.”

So that the room was dark.                                                                                           

Carron Wilhan : “Each of you must walk pass the table and push your thumb for a moment on the cooking pot. The cock will crow if the thief touches it. Please come here one by one.”

All the servants did as what she told. But the cock never crowed. Then Carron Wilhan opened the curtain.

Mrs. Smith      : “The thief weren’t here.”
Carron Wilhan : “I think she is the thief.”
Servant            : “No, Not me Madam. I didn’t steal it.”
Carron Wilhan : “You’re lying !”
Servant            : “No, I don’t lie. This is my honest.”
Carron Wilhan : “Impossible. Look at your thumb.”
Servant            : “What’s wrong with my thumb ?”
Carron Wilhan : “It wasn’t black with soot from the bottom of the cooking pot. You didn’t touch it because you’re affraid that the cock might crow !”
Servant            : “I touched it. But I didn’t know why my thumb isnt black.”
Carron Wilhan : “The leader, please rise up your thumb.”
The leader       : “Okay !”
Carron Wilhan : “See that , her thumb was black because she touched the bottom of the cooking pot.”
Servant            : “Okay. I didn’t touch it. Because I was scare if the cock were crowed.”
Carron Wilhan : “Now we can see who is the thief.”
Servant            : “Yes, I’m the real thief. I’m so sorry because i haven’t some money.”
Carron Wilhan : “Now you must ask for apologize to your Boss.”
Servant            : “Madam. I’m so sorry for this. Please forgive me !”
Mrs. Smith      : “Okay , I forgive you. But you can’t work here again. Where is my luxurious ring?”
Servant            : “Okay madam, I want to go out now, and this is your ring.”

Without waiting for long time , Mr. William Smith arrived at home...

Mr. Smith        : “Hello Carron , what are you doing here?”
Carron Wilhan : “I just solved a little problem in your house.”
Mr. Smith        : “What happen ? What is the problem ?”
Carron Wilhan : “Be better if you asked to your wife by your self, she wants to tell you what happened.”
Mr. Smith        : “Okay , I will ask her. But, I don’t see my wife here.”
Carron Wilhan : “I think she is in her bedroom, because she is still shock.”
Mr. Smith        : “Shock ? Why ? What’s going on with her ?”
Carron Wilhan : “You will know all if you were beside her now.”
Mr. Smith        : “Okay thank you for your help Carron. A lot of thanks for you.”
Carron Wilhan : “Yes, don’t mention it my friend.”

Finally, Carron Wilhan could catch the thief. And the thief went out from William Smith’s house.

The End.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM ELEKTROLISIS

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM ENZIM KATALASE

Laporan Praktikum Uji Karbohidrat, Protein, dan Lemak pada Makanan